Today I’m going to cover the best 5 GPU mining motherboard and even the best bitcoin mining motherboard, Ethereum. The best mining motherboards will help your mining rig function as a single cohesive unit, especially when combined. with the best mining GPUs. and the best mining processor.
The first bitcoin and Ethereum miners were able to earn coins very easily using only the computing power they had in their homes. Mining is a method used to verify a transaction on the cryptocurrency network. Cryptocurrency “miners” are people or companies that use their GPUs as servers to form a decentralized network of computing resources to mine the currency.
For those looking to get into mining for the first time, our list of the best motherboards for mining is a great price to start mining. You can mine any removable currency and altcoins such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, Zcash, Monero, Pirl, ZendCash, Zclassics, Ellaism, Hush, and much more.
Here are the best mining motherboards 2021.
5 Best Mining Motherboard
|Asus B250 Mining Expert||Amazon|
|ASRock H110 PRO BTC +||Amazon|
|Biostar TB360-BTC PRO||Amazon|
|ASUS Prime Z490-P LGA||Amazon|
|ASRock H81 PRO BTC||Amazon|
1. Asus B250 Mining Expert
ASUS B250 MINING EXPERT LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI B250 ATX Cryptocurrency Mining Motherboard with 19 PCIe and USB 3.1 Gen 1 slots. Built for superior cryptocurrency mining performance, the Asus B250 MINING EXPERT features Triple-ATX12V Power Delivery and Mining Mode BIOS Optimization.
Maximize your connectivity and mining speed with 19 PCIe slots, up to 32GB DDR4 2400 R.A.M, USB 3.1 Gen1, and Intel® Gigabit LAN. The Asus B250 Mining Expert is easily the best mining motherboard you can buy today. Also, there is a special mining mode, with no BIOS settings required to maximize your bitcoin payout.
- World’s First 19-Slot Mining Motherboard
- Triple-ATX12V Power Delivery
- PCIe Slot State Detection
- Voltage-Stabilization Capacitors
- Mining Mode BIOS Optimization
2. ASRock H110 PRO BTC +
This motherboard is designed specifically for mining. Plentiful onboard PCIe slots ensure fast crypto extraction, while additional power connectors provide advanced system stability during extraction. Equipped with one PCIe 3.0 x16 and 12 PCIe 2.0 x1 slots , the H110 Pro BTC + motherboard supports up to 13 GPU mining *, ideal for fast GPU mining.
- Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 / Pentium / Celeron Processors (Socket 1151)
- Supports DDR4 2400/2133
- Made for Cryptocurrency Mining (BTC)
3. Biostar TB360-BTC PRO
TB360-BTC PRO supports up to 12 graphics cards with 12 PCI-E 3.0 slots. BIOSTAR is breaking the rules to reveal opportunities for innovation, and there is a chance that you will make more money. The Biostar TB250-BTC Pro is a mining motherboard that offers some great and advanced mining features.
- Supports 9th & 8th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Support 2-DIMM DDR4-1866/2133/2400/2666 up to 32G maximum capacity
- Support 12 x PCI-E 3.0 slots
- Support M.2 (6Gb/s) Connector
4. ASUS Prime Z490-P LGA
ASUS PRIME Z490-P motherboard supports 10th generation Intel Core processors in LGA1200 package. It has two 32GB / s M.2 slots, built-in Gigabit LAN, DDR4 support, and DisplayPort and HDMI outputs. ASUS Prime Series is expertly designed to unleash the full potential of 10th Gen Intel Core processors. With a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions, and smart tuning options.
ASUS Prime Z390-P LGA1151 could be the best mining motherboard for you. It can still handle up to two GPUs, and it has decent build quality for its price. Overall this is a good mining motherboard, well built, and supports all GPUs without any issues.
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 10th Gen Intel Core processors
- Enhanced Power Solution: 10+1 DrMOS power stages, 6-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Comprehensive Cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- Boosted Memory Performance: ASUS OptiMem II proprietary trace layout allows memory kits to operate at higher frequencies with lower voltages to maximize system performance.
- Ultrafast Connectivity: Dual M.2, 1 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and Thunderbolt 3 support
5. ASRock H81 PRO BTC
This is one of the cheap mining motherboards you can find. All the miners who are starting go with ASRock. The motherboard supports DDR3, which shouldn’t be a problem and you’ll have to go with the Intel processor, which I suppose is good.
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16, 5 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- Digi Power, 4 Power Phase design
- 2 x SATA3, 2 x SATA2; 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1, 6 x USB 2.0 (4 Front, 2 Rear)
- Supports Intel LGA1150 Processor